Friday, February 8, 2008

MOMA

Jay and I celebrated MLK day by sleeping in, jogging in CP (Central Park), and going to visit the Museum of Modern Art here in the city. We are typically a classic art loving people, but we find modern art interesting as well. We took a few pics of our favorite pieces for you to enjoy...

***

I think this one is done by a boyscout who learned to make art from nature, such as tree twiga, stone slabs, and neon lights. Those are "Fibonacci" numbers running through the igloo thing. If you don't know what that means, you will have to ask someone smart, like I did.....I just can't remember the answer.

See any resemblance?

This picture of a famous mathematical man is made entirely of stick figures doing various things.


And this "art" is a square piece of artificial hair on a board. Who knew we could have turned my childhood Ewok costume into a piece of art worth a lot of money.

This was one of my favorite pictures. It is actually paper mache from a bunch of random newspapers. God bless America.

That was some highlights...I think Jay and I are going to change our occupations to creating modern art.

No comments: