Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brooklyn Bridge



After living here for almost 3 years, we finally walked across this fine sturdy bridge. It was a very warm day, so we were joined by lots of people.





And why would you walk all the way to Brooklyn without going to Grimaldi's pizza and the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory? Of course, everyone came with us from the bridge...


But the wait was worth it!



After lunch, we had a lesson in obedience...




And Emmi had her first taste of ice cream... I think she liked it!


This is not a pretzel.






Now we can finally check it off the list.

4 comments:

Sorensen said...

That pizza looked so yummy! I loved the shot of Emmi diving for the ice cream she is my kind of girl.

BYU Fish said...

Wow...my mouth is watering...HOW do you know I've got just a few weeks to drop a few pounds before I go on tour? TEMPT ME NOT!! Good thing Grimaldi's is in Brooklyn or I'd be there for lunch!

Jen said...

Her hair in piggys looks so cute! Fun Fun Fun!

Nelson Family Album said...

We have a special place in our hearts for the Brooklyn Bridge and Grimaldi's. Brad proposed underneath the Bridge after we had eaten at Grimaldi's. We found a Grimaldi's out here and knew we would like the neighborhood for that reason. Unfortunately, we miss the original.