Thursday, November 5, 2009

SONJA!

We had a great visit from my dear sister who was working on a movie in Boston. We did lots of stuff... Liberty Island, Brooklyn Bridge (and pizza, and ice cream, and 8 Japanese brides), and the Intrepid Museum, to name a few.













We won tickets to, "The 39 Steps" which was great!


We ran into the "Naked Cowboy" swooning women in Times Square. The picture is blurred to protect the young. He was running for mayor...

Thanks for coming, Sonja! Hopefully next time you babysit for us it will go a little better!

3 comments:

Sara said...

"keep off the grass" Emme does her own thing. I love it. You guys always have so much fun. I hope we can make it out there to enjoy all the New York sites with you all.

byufish said...

I'm with Sara...love that Emme's a free spirit!! And I think Sara and I should come out and Spencer can stay home and work to save money for school....HA!! Just kidding Spencer. New York is for lovers...right?!

Linda Salmon said...

Was happy to see Sonja make it out there to spend time with you. It appears you had a great time together. Emmi loves was to wander. It made me want to get back there soon again, but we will have to wait for a while I think. Love ya all