Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lobster Fest! Or Feast!

Aunt Joanne and Uncle Kyle joined us after Thanksgiving and brought some friends from Eastern Canada.  4 lovely lobsters, two were 5 lbs!  Robbie is afraid of them, but sure ate a lot! 
 And Happy Birthday apple crisp for Kyle.
(sorry for the lame candle)
 While they were here, we visited the Met Museum and Grand Central Station
 "See my muscles?"
 Trains at Grand Central (Robbie LOVED them!  He was so excited)
 It was a lot of fun to have you here!  Come again!  
(even if you don't bring lobsters)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm glad your kids weren't traumatized. I remember moving into your house and Larry had brought over two lobsters. I enjoyed eating them too. But not cooking them..the screams, oh my. I'll let Red Lobster do that. ;)

Brian and Nellene said...

I finally got caught up on your blog today, (all the way back to Julianna's birth!) What a cute, fun family you have. I think about you often and about how fun it would be to visit again sometime. Sending our love.

Anonymous said...

美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室