Thursday, November 8, 2007

Siriana and Jeremy

This blessed event happened way back in August, so now I can finally report on it since we are computerized again. My little sister, Siriana, married Jeremy Christensen in Logan, Utah.




It was fun to go home (our first time since we have lived in NYC). Here is my family including my mother's mother and my father's father.






In between the wedding and the reception, Jay and I had the chance to try our own wedding cake that my parents had frozen. We missed our year anniversary, but a year and a half isn't too bad. It tasted pretty good, surprisingly...






The reception was held in my parents yard in McCammon, Idaho. We worked so hard to get it all ready! And the day of it was rainy and windy and there was even a tornado warning! But it all settled miraculously just before the reception.




Poor Jeremy's car! I wonder if he didn't realize the family he was marrying into were all troublemakers (his car was VERY accesible to evil-doers).


It was a lovely day!

No comments: