Sunday, August 9, 2009

O, Canada!


While we were in upstate NY, we took a couple days to visit Southern Ontario where I served as a missionary a few years ago (I'm not telling how many).

Our first stop was Fort Erie, a little town across the river from Buffalo where I lived over 8 months. We first visited dear friends Scherri and Keith who live near the beach of Lake Erie.




More friends. How I remember so many delicious meals these people gave to us!




And we couldn't leave without seeing the old Fort.






We didn't spend much time here (none to be exact), but we drove past all the time.
The memories are foggy, but some things you don't forget.

1 comment:

Teresja said...

Emmi is so tall!! Has she grown 8 inches since June? She is soooo cute! I also love that cute little couple who visited Palmyra with you. What fun!