Friday, September 18, 2009

Random summer

Now that we are in the 50s this morning in NYC, I guess the summer is really gone. Here are a few pictures left over of various activities.


Emmi comes by her pick-pocketing skills naturally.


I love it when she folds her arms for prayers!

Central Park skater

This is how we find our little girl some mornings. See how she is trying to change the subject.

We went to Harlem Days, which had great jazz.


Speaking of Harlem, where else would you have this....



Learning to eat with a spoon.

Jay played on a softball team and we had fun watching. Go Stormin's!



Our good friend from India brought Emmi a little present.



"Pull out all the tupperware and get in cupboard". This is on Emmilene's top 5 list of what to do while mom is making dinner. And no, we do not normally store hairbrushes in our kitchen.


Mets Game with Em's friend Kate. People thought they were both our blue-eyed beauties.




Labor day at the beach with dear little Charlie.
I am still vacuuming up sand.




And maybe living in Harlem our child has a hope of getting some cool dance moves, since her genetics are no help...

(ignore the MC Hammer pants)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello My NYC Kids:
That pick-pocketing skill Emmi has, well, it is a woman thing...
Scherri, Ridgeway ON Canada

Sorensen said...

Zoe says "That was so cute!" We can't wait till the day when we can play with little Emmi.

Sara said...

I dont know if there is music with that video cause I'm at the school library but i LOVED teh dance moves.

Lindy Salmon said...

We can't wait to see you guys! I hope Emmi will pick a pocket or two in Boston for me :) I could use a little extra spending cash--to get child-proof locks for OUR tupperware cabinet--it looks like yours everyday :)

Cindy said...

I have to say I think I've seen Emmi's moves on her mom at the youth dances...hahaha!

Lindsay said...

Those were some pretty sweet moves. Do I hear, 'So You Think You Can Dance' in her future??