Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ode to Emmi

Today Emmilene is 20 months old. She is no longer a teen-monther.
It is starting to sound ridiculous when people ask how old she is and I say, "20 months". I am trying to transition myself to saying "a year and a half", lest I become one of those parents who still insist "my child is 38 months last Tuesday".

But today we celebrate the beginning of the 20s.


These are a few pictures from the last month. She has been sick the last couple days, so I haven't taken any recently.














As you see, she loves to help cook, eat humus, dress up, and sit on anything. These last are from our recent adventure at the American Museum of Natural History where we walked in a room full of butterflies.




4 comments:

byufish said...

She's such a cutie! I wish my schedule would allow me to visit all my great-nieces and great-nephews! Wow...I think I just need a philanthropist interested in helping me develop my extended family relations!! At least we have blogs right? Love ya-

Sorensen said...

She is so funny! How is potty training going? How are you feeling? We need to catch up!

Jeff, Megan, Benjamin, JR and Spencer said...

She is so cute!!! Man, we miss you guys. Hope all is going well. We keep trying to figure out when we can make it over there to see you guys... hopefully in the near future!
Love ya!!!

Sonja said...

I love the yellow boots. Tell Emmi I have been wearing my goloshes a lot lately...lots of snow and mud on this film :)