Sunday, November 7, 2010

Harlemween


We had a great Halloween. We made pumpkins, and Emmi kinda liked the gooey mess. I forgot to take a picture until a couple days ago, but he was a pretty run-of-the-mill Jack.


Emmi was Lois Lane and Robert was a drooling Clark Kent. Probably the last year I can decide what E wears. We went Trick-or-treating in a cute market a couple days before Halloween, then went to the Pumpkin Festival and a ward party on the 30th.


Oh Yeah, Jay and I were also C. K. and L. L.





Emmi is in love with lollipops...

Our Super Family...

And what did we do on Halloween? We took treats to our neighbors and fed 6 missionaries. They had a cookie decorating contest, although somehow we forgot to take a pic of the winner.

6 comments:

Teresja said...

Emmi must have had a good time—she found some sticks. ;) I'm glad you guys had such a fun Halloween.

Sorensen said...

Funny Costumes! Did you guys get Trick-or-Treaters?

Sara said...

HARLEMWEEN sounds way more fun than provoween?! Love the costumes.

Marne said...

that pic of robert is fantastic

RHS said...

my only question is...how in the world did you fit six elders in your apartment??

Susie k. Smith said...

Hello Kj,
I tried to send you a christmas card this year (2010), but it was sent back to me, did you move? I've been looking at the cute pictures of the kids. Sophie and Kingston are fine. I'd love to hear from you. It's still cold here in logan Ut. Yes I still live in the same place.... My thoughts exactly. Love Susie
E-mail me back at yugogirlkay.comcast.net