Thursday, May 1, 2008

5 More Weeks! (more or less)


Well, I apologize for more park pictures, but I just can't get over how much I heart Spring!!  These are from our little jaunt last Sunday....we found a garden we had never seen before in CP (Central Park).  It was loverly! 


I am now 35 weeks and that means 5 more before my due date.  I always forget how large I look until I see my reflection (or a picture) and then I am amazed!  You'd think I would remember from all the stares I get walking around.  I hear you, Lindy ... but at least you can hide in a car instead of using public transportation.  I feel I am always in a parade!  Even the homeless like to inform me what I should and should not do while pregnant.  

4 comments:

Elise said...

Those pictures are soooo beautiful. And I think you look darn good for 35 weeks. It's a perfect little baby bump!

John Salmon said...

Jay,

Good to see you fixed your pants.

John

Linda Salmon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Wow, awesome pictures. You gotta love all the advice you get. It's like everyone else knows what you should and shouldn't do. And it doesn't stop. I still get suggestions. Whatever. I want you to have your baby NOW. As in, tonight. Can you hurry it up any? I am really sad that I can't make it to your shower. I have been excited for a long time. I hate missing out on parties!!!!! You look great BTW.