Thursday, June 12, 2008

Emmi's New Home



Well, it has been a busy last few days for our little Emmilene.  She was introduced to her new home... which she thinks is much bigger than her last one... which if she only knew how small it  really is!  

Her daily agenda is very full.  She eats with mom, and  gets burped by dad.

She likes the saying, "Nap well, Nap often".

Since she had to go to the pediatrician right away, she was thrilled to have her first subway ride.  She handled the stroller much better this time.




She even helps dad with his work on the computer.

He returns her hard work with a little spa treatment.

Well, we hope she has decided to stay.  Life is so much more fun with her around!!


6 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I can't get enough of her adorable face!!!!! What a beautiful girl. I can't wait to meet her! It sounds like you three are doing very well - I'm so happy for you!

Kathryn said...

Ok I know I already said this in my email, but she is so adorable!
Kathryn

Nelson Family Album said...

She is so cute! Your pictures always make me miss New York - Especially the nod to the 50th St Subway stop...ah, the good old days!

I am hoping we can meet her in person at some point...

It only gets better as they grow...

All the best - Brad, Beth & Madi

Linda Salmon said...

Keep the pictures coming, we love them and appreciate then so much. Jeff was just saying last night "what no new pictures." She is so cute and so small is Jay's big hands.

Love you all xoxoxooxox

BYU Fish said...

Well, Audrey and Alison are sitting in my townhome here in Pleasant Grove and we've just looked at ALL the pictures (again...). You two make beautiful babies...keep it up! Can't wait to see her at 2 weeks, 1 month, 6 weeks, 6 weeks and 1 day....etc., etc. Love ya! (Carol...Audrey and Alison are laughing at my comment...I don't know why...)

Scherri Overholt said...

lovely pictures...alway makes me cry with happiness. I miss you all so very much. Emmi is so beautiful and has her Mama's golden locks.