Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HB, LMS

All day today, Emmilene has had one thing on her mind.

It all started when she woke up this morning.

And she was distracted while reading the morning news.


She forgot to think about it while she was entertaining her friend, Gabriel.




As soon as he left, though, she had a hard time concentrating on driving.


And at the close of the day as she did one more check of her stocks, she still thought and thought about it.

While jogging in the park, she kept wishing she could say one thing...

and it was...


Hope it was a good day for you, Grandma Salmon!

3 comments:

Linda Salmon said...

oh thank you so much Emmi for the best Birthday Card ever. I love your hair today it is so pretty in pegtails. I am glad you have some friends that come over and play some times. It's fun to play with friends. Can't wait to see you soon. Love Grandmaoxoxoxxoox

Zanzi & Buzz said...

That is such an adorable post! The pictures of Emmi are so sweet! I'm really impressed. And I can't believe how big she is since we saw you!

stephanie said...

That is the sweetest post I've ever seen!!! I'm definitely copying you on that one at some point! I love all of the pictures and the commentary was perfect, not to mention the darling model. :)