Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nerja


We went to church near our place -- they even have an English branch since it is such a tourist spot. (Don't worry, mom, we changed).


Then we headed to a little town called Nerja. We had an insiders tip that there were some amazing "cuevas" or caves.



We stopped first at the beach where we watched wind para-surfers? What are the names for these guys?







The caves were amazing! Stalagmites and Stalactites including the world's largest.



This video was much bigger when I saw it, so I didn't realize it was so dark! Sorry.


Em had been such a good girl that we went and played at the "Cuevas de Nerja Playground". Her dad taught her how to drive stick shift.



We went back to the town and beach were we saw a lovely sunset.






1 comment:

Sonja said...

Wow...some amazing photos. I think I just added Spain to places I want to go before I'm dead! Emmi is so darling!!!