Friday, April 24, 2009

Yo Soy Espanol!


Okay, just a couple more things from Spain...



We had the chance to go to a Spain vs Turkey World Cup Futbol Match. It was crazy!! It didn't start until 10 pm, and the thousands of fans were so hyped up. They were wearing flags and singing chants all over the city of Madrid.

One catchy chant I never got on film, "Yo Soy Espanol, Espanol, Espanol..."

So in case you are wondering, I will lose my mother-of-the-year status by taking my 9 month old to a soccer game so late at night and with a decibel level heard all the way in Turkey.

Pre-game fun.



We were pretty high up in the Stadium, but we were closer to the heaters up above! That is why I am so happy in this picture.


I guess I thought I would just get Emmilene to sleep at the beginning of the game and then sit and relax as I watched the rest. It was SO loud! I had no idea there would be so many people, so many screaming people...










But it was fun.

1 comment:

Linda Salmon said...

Em does not seem to be to up set that she is up late she looks like she is having fun.